Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hood Classics: Gangstafied - Kane & Abel featuring Master P

Whas da bizness mane??? I'm back already with another post, this shit don't stop! Today I wanna kick shit off with what I intend to be a recurring theme in the form of paying homage to those who paved the way for the south and those who came out reppin the south but didn't quite get total commercial acceptance.

While being from the south and being too gangsta for TV was once a hindrance to gettin' on, it seems like it's almost a prerequisite in today's industry. But by the mid-90's, the rest of the hip hop community was hit with an on-slaught of southerners including Master P rich ass and his extended roster of talent. But enough blah blah, let's get down to the nitty gritty. I present to you a down south classic, one of the dopest tracks in all of history...(sang it wit me now): we GANGSTAFIIIIIIIIEEED!!!!



Get it @ Bottom of the Map!

No comments: