Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life Lessons from Dirty South Legends: The Click - Crime Boss featuring MJG

Whassup pimpin'??? I'm still posted up in the cut, tryna figure what I'ma hit yall wit next. Then it came to mind, I need to take my folks to school! One thing I really feel like we're missing from the south these days has been the "older brother/big homey" jewels that was being sprinkled on the listener back when I was comin' up. For alot of us that were younguns in the '80s and '90s, rap was the older brother (or in some cases the father) that we never had. It kept us from makin' rookie mistakes and from generally saved a multitude of us from growin' up to be a straight busta! Today's installment of Life Lessons comes to us from the legendary Suave House builders Crime Boss and MJG. This shit needs no further explanation, just enjoy this junt and take heed to the lesson at hand.



Get it @ z-share!

No comments: